We believe that by investing in our employees, we are investing in our company.
At Advantage, we encourage our staff to improve their skills, develop new ones and cultivate a career that will offer a lifetime of rewarding opportunities. That’s why we have created offsite and on-the-job training opportunities that help employees achieve their career goals. When our employees find success, so does Advantage.
Our career path training guides give all new employees the opportunity to grow their career in an organized and strategic way. Current employees are also encouraged to take on a career path of their choice.
Developed by the Advantage team, these guides provide the employee with a series of complimentary online learning modules and onsite training exercises that provide opportunities for employees to enhance their skills and reach a new level of success.
Training Based on Industry Standards
- Our training and learning modules are developed according to industry standards and best practices, and are dynamic documents.
- We develop our modules from the latest resources provided by manufacturer trade associations, such as the Saskatoon Construction Association and the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association
- By creating an ever-evolving document we can ensure our training is responsive to both company and industry need and thus, enhancing the level of service we can provide to our clients and the communities we serve.
Developing Training Partnerships
- Advantage is currently working to develop training opportunities in partnership with Saskatchewan’s trade and technical schools, such as SIIT.
- We’ve partnered with the Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association and the Saskatchewan Construction Association to provide our employees with online training options. This allows our employees with an opportunity to learn at home or in the office and provides us with diverse training delivery options.